28th January 2012, 11:20 AM
rakamveer

How to study 3 year Polytechnic Diploma in electrical engineering after qualifying Matric form science?

Dear Sir,

I want to study 3year polytechnic diploma in Electric Engineering.
My quqlification is Matric passed from science side from Board of school education Haryana bhiwani.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  2. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  4. How to do MBA after completing diploma in electrical engineering from government polytechnic
  5. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student? -- [New]
  6. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  7. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  8. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  9. List of Evening Polytechnic colleges which offer Part Time Diploma in Computer Science Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Chennai?
  10. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  11. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  12. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  13. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  14. How to get a job in Polytechnic college?
  15. Admission procedure and requirements to study B.Tech for Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering student?
  16. Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th?
  17. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering
  18. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
18th July 2012, 03:40 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How to study 3 year Polytechnic Diploma in electrical engineering after qualifying Matric form science?

Hi frend,
The basic eligebility to go for diploma in electrical engg. is 10th pass with science, math and english. As you have all the criterea in your profile you are eligible for the coarse. All you have to do is to get admited into collage near to you. The admission in collages depend on the marit list prepared by collage on the basis of submited form by candidates.
23rd June 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study 3 year Polytechnic Diploma in electrical engineering after qualifying Matric form science?

Which course is fine after tenth.my 10 exam persent is 69
3rd July 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
I want to know that if I study polytechnic for 3ysars After that how many years I have to study engineering
7th March 2014, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Res. Sir,
I want to know that 3yr polytechnic diploma course is a vocational course or not because i want to apply in postal vacancy in which they said vocational course is not eligible . kindly reply thanks
16th April 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I completed 10th in march 1987.may I eligible for 3 year electrical diploma either from polytecnical college or regular college. Pls let me know. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?