13th December 2012, 01:25 AM
ahmed.anas

How to study in abroad after B.Com?

i want to study in abroad like germany or uk after B.com so pls help me after B.com exams

13th December 2012, 12:46 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to study in abroad after B.Com?

Hello,
You say you want to go abroad. This is a very good decision to take your career up to a next level. But have you thought that UK or entire Europe for that matter is going under a big recession time nowadays. So how will you manage 2-3 years of education and a job after that in such a ruckus. Better you go for universities in U.S. like MIT. MIT is the most popular university in U.S.A. and it caters to international students for M.S. degree. So as you now see that I am suggesting you to go for M.S. or master of science in abroad. After you complete this two year course, you can extend your educational VISA called F1 VISA. Then you can do a Ph.D. in U.S.A. with that extended VISA period. After that you can get a work permit for quite a few months in their institutions by the OPT work permits. So you first of all now go for the GRE examinations of any month you wish(This examination is held every month). Also to prove your English certifications, give TOEFL examinations. When you clear both these examinations, you can apply for any well known university in U.S. and then you have to wait until they approve your application and give you a chance.
16th February 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

how and what to study in abroad after B.COM ?
29th March 2013, 05:13 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to study in abroad after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed.anas View Post
i want to study in abroad like germany or uk after B.com so pls help me after B.com exams
Hello Ahmed, As you asked How to Study in Abroad? like you the same question is confused a number of youngsters who want to study abroad. As you have done your B.Com. then you can pursue any management courses like MBA, BBA or any other specialization from abroad universities. Now a days a number of educational consultancy, offers abroad studies program in which they guide you all about how to study in abroad, as I would like to suggest you India IDP educational consultancy who offers their services more then 25 years you can refer them. For more detail please visit India IDP official website for any quires related to International Education.
7th July 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i wanna study in abroad after B.com examination.....but here's too much need of lots of money...can anyone plz tell me a cheap and secure way to go abroad way for studies.?????
14th December 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I complted my MBA in INDIA and i want to Go to us for MS is there any chance for me to do Masters after MBA in INDIA ? answer me
4th February 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to do LLB after Bcom in abroad... what should i do??
9th May 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I m a b.com graduate working in recruitment agency for padt 1 year. I want to make my career in human resources and wish to work abroad. I cannot afford MBA full time course due to financial crises
19th June 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I study in abroad after 10th and also settled after sudy
17th October 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in B.com (P) from D.U correspondance , now i wish to go abroad for further studies(courses to do with accountancy) and settle there . Any suggestion ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?