22nd November 2011, 10:29 PM
mechanism.thaufeek93

How may I study ME in automobile engineering in U.S or U.K? I'm doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year

i am thaufeek,i am doing BE mechanical engg 2nd year.i have an idea to study ME automobile engg in u.s or u.k.for that that i want to do know onwards please reply me

Related Questions:
  1. How may I study ME in automobile engineering in U.S or U.K? I'm doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year
  2. Am i eligible for 2nd year Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering? i have done diploma in Automobile engineering with 74%.
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  5. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  7. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  8. Can I study automobile engineering after studying diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  13. Summer internship in automobile industry being in 2nd year of Mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA?
  16. Which companies offer projects for mechanical engineering?
  17. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  18. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
16th May 2012, 09:25 AM
ayush6776

Default Re: How may I study ME in automobile engineering in U.S or U.K? I'm doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year

First you need to complete you engineering then apply for (GATE). you need a good foundation in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biotechnology and computer science .
you must have an idea clear knowledge of different aspects of engineering, including mechanical engineering, combustion, electrical and electronic systems and fuel technology which are involved in the production of vehicles. computer knowledge is must infact in every feild you need to get it. at last physical fitness is must for a good life.
you will definetly get a good carrer no worry just wrk hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?