3rd February 2013, 10:57 PM
aman_mankotia

How to join Merchant Navy as 4th or 3rd engineer after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineer

i have done my b.tech in mechanical engineering and i wish to join merchant navy as 4th or 3rd engineer. please tell me the course to pursue and how & from where to do that course?

4th February 2013, 10:44 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy as 4th or 3rd engineer after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineer

hi,

The minimum requirement for joining the merchant navy as a deck cadet is candidate should have passed 12 months,which is offered by various institutes across India.

The minimum requirement for which is the candidate must have passed class 12 (PCM) with at least 60% aggregate or some institutes also have 55% as minimum requirement.

Duration of full training is 12 months,and the course fees varies from institutes to institutes.

Selection Procedure
-Written Test
-Interview(Medical Test)
Gud Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?