31st July 2013, 12:36 AM
prince bathla

How to study for IAS? How to prepare for civil services

from where to study for ias .. want to prepare for cvill services

Related Questions:
  1. How to study for IAS? How to prepare for civil services
  2. What should I choose between civil services and M.Tech after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  3. How to go for Civil Services? Am I eligible for Civil Services IAS examination?
  4. Study Materials to prepare for IAS Exam in Civil Engineering?
  5. How should I prepare for Civil Services exams like IAS,UPPCS exams? What are the list of subjects from which I can choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to prepare for civil services examination right from 1st year of B.Tech.?
  7. How should I prepare for IAS after passing B.Com from patna university? What is the syllabus for civil services? Best institutes for IAS for commerce subject student?
  8. How should I prepare for IAS exam? Which are the main subjects that I have to study?
  9. How can I prepare for Civil Services? What is the procedure to prepare?
  10. What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?
  11. Best optional subjects for IAS mains? -- [New]
  12. How to select optional subjects for Civil Services examination? How to prepare well for the examination?
  13. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam through Self Study? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What can I do to join IAS(Civil Services) exam after doing M.Tech?
  15. What is the best course after passing 12th?
  16. How to apply for IAS exam after completing B.E in EEE? How to prepare for IAS exam?
  17. How do I prepare to become an IAS Officer pursuing BE in Civil Engineering?
  18. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam?
1st August 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for IAS? How to prepare for civil services

what to do after 12th
17th August 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for IAS? How to prepare for civil services

i have completed nw 12th science..i want to become i.a.s which stdy material is imp, and what should i do for basic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?