20th October 2010, 07:55 PM
prathyushakondaveety

How to study for PG exam? Which are the PG exams?

hello.. im a internof bds trying 2 prepare 4r pg exam can u please guide me how 2 study ???what r the books 2 be referred????what r the exams offering pg all over india

9th November 2011, 12:39 AM
love_star

Location: 128/939 Y Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Default Re: How to study for PG exam? Which are the PG exams?

hi, you have not stated which pg program you are going to prepare for, in that case i assume you are going for MDS. Firstly you can join a medical coaching centre for preparation. Regarding the books you can access Dental practioners Handbook Series containing about 20 books. I would suggest you to goto dentalorg.com for complete list of books for the exam.

Aiims,comedk,manipal,amity university are several universities offering MDS pg programs.
9th November 2011, 01:25 AM
guhanhanuj

what is internof bds sorry to ask this but if you explain me clearly i will help you in a manner you would like sister...
23rd May 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,its asha rani k m,i have completed my bca, n wanna do mca through pgcet,so i kindly request you to send me the details about pgcet n when it will be conducted in karnataka,wats the syllabus n how to get prepare for it to my id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?