24th December 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Com after taking Maths in class 12th

i have not taken maths in class 12 and i want to take admission in B.com.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Com without taking Maths and computers in Class 12th?
  2. Can I do BCA course without taking Maths in class 12th and with 50% pass marks in 12th exam?
  3. How to take admission in B.Com after taking Maths in class 12th
  4. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  5. Can I do MCA after T.Y.B.Com with no Maths or computers in 12th class?
  6. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student? -- [New]
  7. Admission in B.Com honours without Maths at St. Xavier's College?
  8. How to take admission in BSc Maths in DU? I have passed 12th class
  9. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  10. In 12th which subjects are compulsory for taking admission for BSc Agriculture -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I be eligible for MCA in Pune University after taking Maths in 12th?
  12. Can I do CS correspondence with B.Com Hons? What is the fee structure for both CS and B.Com honors
  13. How to take admission in Punjab University for B.Com Hons after securing 56% with Maths in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do B.Com hons and CS side by side?
  15. Is doing 12th(without Maths) through private CBSE fine, for a 12th failed candidate? What's the future prospective for the same?
  16. Am i eligible for CA after 12th by taking maths as an additional subject?
  17. How to pursue B.Com Hons? I am a student of class 12th
  18. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
23rd March 2013, 11:12 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Com after taking Maths in class 12th

B.Com

You should clearly passed Senior School Certificate Examination (Class 12th) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or an Examination recognized as equivalent thereto.

The aggregate of ENG / HINDI/MIL, Accountancy and any two to the best of the following subjects - Business studies, Office Management and Secretarial Practice, Economics, Mathematics, Business Maths, Computer Science, Banking, Insurance, Marketing, Information Practice and Commerce will be considered.

If you are satisfied from above category you can apply to B.Com Institute.

Good Luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?