22nd July 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BCA? What is the fee structure for the course?

Sir,
i want take admissio in bca even i ama arts student thses are my arts
and i want know about fess in course

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MCA college after BCA? Fee structure of the course?
  2. What is the BCA course fee structure? What is the last date of admission in MGC?
  3. What is the BCA fee structure? Last date for admission in MGC?
  4. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  5. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  6. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  7. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  9. What is the fee structure and admission procedure? How to take admission in BCA Non Regular
  10. How to take admission in MCA if I am pursuing BCA? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  11. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
  12. What is the fee structure for BCA course in private college?
  13. Procedure for admission in IGNOU in BCA course? Fee structure of each semester of BCA?
  14. How to get admission in BCA course in AMU Aligarh? What is its fee structure?
  15. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
  16. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  17. Possibility of admission in MBA IT after BCA? Fee structure and scope in this field?
  18. How many top government colleges are there for BCA? What is the fee structure?
11th March 2016, 07:15 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BCA? What is the fee structure for the course?

No, candidate passed 10+2 in arts stream are not eligible to get admission in BCA.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and it is a three year vocational course. The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in course.
23rd October 2020, 12:17 AM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: How to take admission in BCA? What is the fee structure for the course?

After completed 12th from any stream you can take admission for BCA. For BCA there are different fees from college to college. There is no specific fees structure for BCA admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?