26th September 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I become CBI officer after doing Law?

Is it possible to become cbi officer by doing law?
send details on my email id...

20th April 2012, 06:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become CBI officer after doing Law?

Candidates who have completed graduation can apply for officer positions in CBI. If you have completed graduation in Law you can join as an officer in CBI. But, you should appear and qualify in SSC exam in order to become an officer in CBI. Maximum age limit for this post is 30 years. You will be mainly tested in subject areas such as Arithmetical ability, reasoning, Language skills, GK etc in SSC exam. If you get through written examination, you need to attend Physical Test and Personal Interview also. You can log in to official site of SSC to apply for this exam.
14th July 2012, 11:15 PM
ankur bana

hi,
for become cbi officer or For SSP, Assistant Public Prosecutor and sub-inspector you have to appear and qualify for SSC exam
you can check with http://www.ssc.nic.in
You have to appear for Civil Services if you want to become DSP and at higher level
15th July 2012, 03:15 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

An Entrance examination is held for applying for CBI - Central Bureau of Investigation. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the examination for CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) in the month of February.
Eligibility :
You must have completed your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% aggregate.
Age Limit :
You must be within the age group of 21-30 years. With age relaxation provided as
OBC : 3 years relaxation (33 years)
sc-5 years.
How to Apply :
By constantly keeping in touch with Employment news and referring to official website check for the notifications for sale of application forms, last date to apply, date of examination, etc....
For further details refer to the site
www.cbi.gov.i
15th July 2012, 07:19 PM
samatha89
Member+

Yes you can
24th August 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit in CBI for the post of law officer..........?????? Please do reply.
25th August 2014, 11:36 AM
pheunixcoin

Hi,
You want to became CBI Officer, after LAW you became CBI officer.

web development company in jodhpur
pheunix.co.in
5th July 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i be able to become a cbi officer after doing llb. I already completed b.e in anna university before 2 years. So now i wish to become a cbi officer but i also need to study llb.
23rd April 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Am OBC candidate now am doing 3 year LLB from a private college. I have done my graduation (B.cim). Can i have to applay for CBI examination. What is the age limit for OBC candidates to attend examination???
25th April 2020, 03:06 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Any candidate who complete their Graduation with minimum of 50-60%Mark's in a recognized board with any of the stream is elgiible to join the post of CBI officer.

--Minimum age is 20 years .

--For SC/ST/OBC, minimum 30 years old candidate also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?