19th February 2017, 07:23 PM
Gamini Bharghavram

How to take admission in Diploma Engineering at Sri Sathya Sai University, Andhra Pradesh?

Sir, I am in 10th and after it want to take admission in Diploma Engineering at Sri Sathya Sai University, Andhra Pradesh. How can I take admission?

Related Questions:
27th January 2018, 03:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Diploma Engineering at Sri Sathya Sai University, Andhra Pradesh?

You are eligible to apply admission in Diploma course at Sri Sathya Sai University, Andhra Pradesh after completion of 10th standard. There are two ways to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai University.

1. Direct admission in Management Quota:
Every institute have some seats reserved under management quota. In this option, you simply have to visit the campus and apply for admission under management quota. You may have to submit some donation to get a seat in Sri Sathya Sai University, A.P.

2. Admission through Entrance examination:
In this option, you have to apply for entrance examination like DET (Diploma Entry Test). After clearing the examination, you have to participate in online counseling process. Once, you get the counseling results, you have to visit the campus to complete the further admission formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?