17th December 2011, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission for Law course after completion of 10+2 in Science stream?

How i can admission after my +2 science in law . What is the process of admission in law college

20th December 2011, 03:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission for Law course after completion of 10+2 in Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How i can admission after my +2 science in law . What is the process of admission in law college
To get admission in some of the reputed law colleges, you will need to qualify certain entrance examinations and to be eligible for them, you must have scored a minimum of 50% in the +2 level of exam, no matter which stream you belong to.
Now a days, common law admission test-CLAT is being conducted by 11 national law universities and candidates with 50% marks in +2 are eligible to take the test.
Qualifying the test has become mandatory to join any of the national law universities, participating in the test.
The universities participating in this test are as follows:

National Law School of India University, Bangalore
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
National Law Institute University, Bhopal
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
National Law University, Jodhpur
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
Chanakya National Law University, Patna
National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
National Law University, Orissa
National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi
National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam

For more information, refer to the official website of CLAT.
1st January 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for Law course after completion of 10 2 in Science stream?

sir plz tell me about the admissin criteria for llb in punjab technical university chandigarh
8th January 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for Law course after completion of 10 2 in Science stream?

can i take admission in law after 1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?