31st May 2012, 06:59 PM
chetanchopra

Any chance to get admission in USA after scoring 65% in medical in CBSE board

Have got 65% in MEDICAL IN CBSE boards does it affects my chances in getting admission in USA through sat?

Related Questions:
  1. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  5. Any chance for admission in MBBS after scoring 2368 rank? I have scored 85% in 12th CBSE board exam
  6. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  7. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Study B.tech in USA after 12th from non-cbse board
  9. Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?
  10. Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?
  11. Any chance for mechanical engineering after scoring 61 marks in JEE mains and 65% in CBSE board exam
  12. Can I get admission in management quota after scoring 86.4% in 12th?
  13. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
  14. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in 12th standard under medical circumstances?
  16. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  17. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
  18. Should I change board from CBSE to State Board if seeking to prepare for JEE?
1st September 2016, 01:28 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in USA after scoring 65% in medical in CBSE board

For admission in any undergraduate program in any university of USA, students need to appear and perform better in these examination
-TOEFL(Test of English as Foreign Language)
-SAT
-Entrance examination of college or university in which the students want to take admission

TOEFL and SAT are compulsory for each foreign student to take admission in any university of USA.

Only score in these tests are evaluated. So, you need not to worry about your performance in entrance examination of India.

For admission in USA,along with educational documents, you will need recommendation letter from the school or institute in which you are currently enrolled and also a Statement of Purpose letter which is actually essay about the choice of course and university.
Statement of Purpose play important role in admission if you have cleared all the stages for admission as it makes the first impression of students in front of officials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?