21st November 2012, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

How to transfer to B.Com 2nd year from FM University to another college in Kolkata

Dear sir,
I want to transfer my B.com 2nd year From F.M. university to another college in Kolkata.So, will it possible?Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to transfer from 2nd year of B.Com to different college?
  2. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  3. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
  4. How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?
  5. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?
  6. Can I transfer from one college to another college after 2nd year?
  7. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  8. Can I transfer to 2nd year B.Com to Pune or Mumbai after doing B.Com first year from Lucknow University?
  9. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  10. Is it possible to transfer to other college in 2nd year?
  11. How to do inter college transfer? I am a 2nd year B.Tech student
  12. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Rules and regulations to transfer from the college?
  14. Can I take transfer to another university if studying in B.A. 2nd year? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com in Allahabad University Campus? I have given the exam for B.Com first year from Allahabad degree college
  16. How to take transfer from Sardar Patel University Gujarat University? Procedure for the same?
  17. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  18. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
21st March 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to transfer to B.Com 2nd year from FM University to another college in Kolkata

Can I transfer from bba 2nd year in Calcutta university to bba 2nd year in Mumbai university
18th January 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to transfer to B.Com 2nd year from FM University to another college in Kolkata

I AM A STUDENT OF B.COM ACCOUNT (H) FIRST YEAR SESSON 2014-17 SESSON STUDENT IN XITE GAMHARIYA ,JHARKHAND. WHICH IS AFFIATED TO KOLHAAN UNIVERSITY. I WANTS TO TRANSFER ANOTHER COLLEGE KOLHAN UNIVERSITY IN SAME SESSON .IS IT POSSIBILE . PL. HELP ME. COFIRM ME MY MAIL ID [email protected]
SNP
14th June 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from bcom 2nd year after completing 1st year in othr college????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?