29th September 2016, 12:19 PM
PADAMBOR

How and when can I take admission in coaching centres at Siliguri for Medical entrance exams?

I am studying in Class XI. I am planning to take admission after passing Class XI while studying in class XII for Medical entrances exam in Siliguri Centre. Please guide me how I can take admission and when? What will be fee structures ? Is there any concession for the wards of Para Military Force personnel?

Hope I will get response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I join for medical entrance exam coaching in 11th? Which books to be referred??
  2. List various coaching centres for preparing for LEET exams in Jalandhar?
  3. Which coaching centres should i join to crack the engineering entrance exams?
  4. MBA coaching centres in Hyderabad for the entrance exam? Best way to take coaching for MBA entrance?
  5. Best coaching centres for 3 years LLB course like Delhi and Banaras?
  6. Coaching centers for NET Exam in West Bengal?
  7. How to join IAS coaching in Delhi?
  8. How to become a Doctor with 85% in 10th and 75% in 12th IGCSE?
  9. When should I start preparing for M.Tech entrance exams while doing B.E Aeronautics? Which coaching centers offer coaching for GATE Aerospace?
  10. Coaching centres and engineering institutes which give coaching to students after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the teaching pattern?
  11. Which are the best programmes for various medical entrance exams in Jammu?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat?
  13. Which subjects are more suitable for me to become an IAS Officer after completion of 9th standard?
  14. How should I join MBBS?
  15. Good coaching centers and online resources which I should access to prepare for entrance exams after 12th?
  16. What's the issuing date of application form for MSW course in Siliguri? I have done my BA from NBU, Siliguri
  17. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application?
  18. Books to prepare for Medical Entrance Exams without any coaching classes? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?