2nd November 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How much score is expected in GRE exam to do MS in USA?

Hello madam/sir ,

I wanna do my ms in us. Hw much score should i get in gre. Wat courses shoul i do along with gre. Which one is better among toefl and ilets. How much should i score in btech. Can health problems affect visa and my dream goal to do MS in US.

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  2. Best universities in Canada and USA to choose with 310 GRE marks?
  3. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  4. How much GRE score is required to do Masters in USA? GRE coaching centers in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  5. Cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to study MS in any Public University of USA?
  6. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  7. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  8. How to do MS in USA? How much do I need to GRE?
  9. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  10. How to apply for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  12. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  13. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  14. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  15. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  16. Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MBA in USA? Which are the best universities to do MBA? How much GRE score is required?
  17. Best universities for Electronics and Communication for MS in USA? How much score do we need in GRE?
  18. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA?
3rd November 2015, 07:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score is expected in GRE exam to do MS in USA?

To do MS course in US universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. To get admission in MS course in best US university, you must have to score more than 290 marks in GRE examination and at least 6.5 bands in IELTS examinations. I suggest you to choose IELTS among IELTS/TOEFL examinations, to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. The Visa approval will not be affected because of health problems, the Visa approval depends upon your answers to the questions raised by Visa Interviewer. By scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?