29th September 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

How much GRE score required to get the best universities for MS in abroad?

I want to do MS..so how much score I need in GRE? and which university's are the best for MS? Can you tell me the cut off percentage which they will look for getting the universities? It would be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible.

Thanks!

30th September 2015, 11:02 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much GRE score required to get the best universities for MS in abroad?

There is no particular cut off percentage to get admission to the Top Universities.
You need to make sure that you have good Domain Knowledge and you need to good career record throughout your career.
You need a score of 300 plus in GRE and 100 plus in TOEFL.
The List of the Best Universities Abroad is as follows:
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
2. Stanford University
3. University of California, Berkeley
4. California Institute of Technology
5. Princeton University
6. University of Cambridge
7. University of Cambridge
8. Imperial College London
9. Georgia Institute of Technology
10. University of Texas at Austin
30th September 2015, 11:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much GRE score required to get the best universities for MS in abroad?

The top universities are Stanford, Cambridge, Harvard and MIT(USA) as per the ranking for the best technical universities in the world. However, the best universities for MS course depends on the stream in which you want to do MS as each university has its own course in which it is popular and holds firm grip. So you can comment below with the name of the field in which you are interested and we will provide you a detailed description concerning this.

In order to get admission in the top universities, you need to score above 300 in GRE, above 90 in TOEFL, above 8 band in IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?