14th September 2011, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

How to get recruited in Army or IAF or DRDO being a candidate of pursuing final year of Automobile Engineering?

sir, i want to work in defense. I'm studying final year of automobile engg. kindly let me know the best way to get recruited in army or iaf or drdo

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for IAF after pursuing Final Year engineering in computer science? Date of sale of application form?
  2. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate of pursuing BE in Chemical Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to join Army being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Can I do PG in Automobile engineering after pursuing B.Tech in Agriculture
  5. How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which posts I can apply for in Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for DRDO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  8. How to prepare for DRDO Scientist Test being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  9. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  10. Eligibility to appear in RRB exam for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?
  13. How can I apply for IAF being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  14. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  15. Can I join IAF after pursuing BSc IT? I am a final year student with Maths
  16. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  17. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  18. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
8th November 2011, 12:58 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get recruited in Army or IAF or DRDO being a candidate of pursuing final year of Automobile Engineering?

dear friend,

you can recruited but for that you should pass from a very tough Exam .
after that you can go for that research type jobs.
best of luck.
16th February 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get recruited in Army or IAF or DRDO being a candidate of pursuing final year of Automobile Engineering?

i am automobile pre final year students.. i want to join in DRDO as an engineer.. what are all the opportunities i have
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?