7th January 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What to do if I forgot to place stamp of my college? Should I send it again?

sir, i have sent my form but now i have realised that i had not taken my stamp of my college but i have take the signature of my principal.what should i do now??
should i take a new printout and send it again??

8th January 2011, 07:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if I forgot to place stamp of my college? Should I send it again?

You could try contacting the authorities concerned. It also depends on the time factor. If you are running short of time then it would be advisable to apply again. Make sure that this time you fill all the required information correctly. The application form should reach the authorities on time.
8th January 2011, 12:05 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to do if I forgot to place stamp of my college? Should I send it again?

As far as u have get signature .... there is no need to panic. But still if u are in doubt contact examination authorities and then only fill another form.
8th January 2011, 02:18 PM
sonu1234

you can contact concern authority and tell your problem. if they say to send than send it. otherwise dont need to send.
8th January 2011, 06:12 PM
Ajay kumar verma

you sent the form again with stamp & signature before last date.
8th January 2011, 07:35 PM
Ajay kumar verma

you place the stamp again and send it to your concerned center.
9th January 2011, 04:10 PM
sonu1234

sending form twice may be create some problem for you. so, it is better to contact the authority.because if same candidate apply twice they generally reject it.
7th February 2011, 08:19 AM
xavi

hii

forgot to place stamp of my college
You could try contacting the authorities concerned. If you are running short of time then it would be advisable to apply again. Make sure that this time you fill all the required information correctly.

good luck
6th April 2011, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
My daughter submitted multiple college applications. When we heard no response, we called and was informed that my daughter forget to sign the second potion of the college application thus it was NOT processed and the deadline has reached. When I checked my back account, the fee for the application was deducted for the application. Is this possible that my application was NOT processed but my fee WAS?
Please assist.
23rd October 2011, 07:43 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i have sent my form but now i have realised that i had not taken my stamp of my college but i have take the signature of my principal.what should i do now??
should i take a new printout and send it again??
hii friend....here i can help you..........

there is no need to send the form once again.........
you can inform the authorities by phone or writing a letter...........with stamp and sign of the principal...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?