4th November 2010, 05:30 PM
Rajesh prasad

I Get Very Nervous During Exam Time. How to Gain that Confidence?

Hi frnds...i feel very nervous and become superstitious when it comes to exams..and in between this i lost my confidence...how do i can get rid off dis?

5th November 2010, 01:38 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: I Get Very Nervous During Exam Time. How to Gain that Confidence?

confidance is a big factor and it plays a very important role in success. you loose your confidance during exam. and it shows that you only look at the question while preparing. try written practICE not only reading. practise more and more. because this is practice which makes a person perfect.
5th November 2010, 01:42 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

according to your statement, it shows that you do not study very well and want good result by beliving in spertitious thing.TO increase your confidence in your exam you have to take following steps:

1. You have to labor hard in your study.
2.Ready to face every consequences in your life
3.Go for morning walk
4.Do 15minutes meditation daily

Best of luck
8th November 2010, 03:11 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

you need not nervous during examination time. keep confidence because it help in success. you do labour ard in study and some exercise in the morning...thanking you..best of luck..
9th November 2010, 09:09 AM
neethubobby

hi friend.

This is a common problem students face before exams.This shows your lack of preparation.If you are well prepared then I don think there is any reason to get nervous.Try to avoid certain superstitious beliefs etc. All you need to do is to work hard and have confidence in your preparation.They are directly proportional.The more you work hard the more confidence you gain.

All the best
18th December 2010, 10:50 PM
sindhusweety

this shows that you are not preparing well before going to exam so that only you are becoming nervous,you should not mugup any thing you should know the concept and so that you can write in your own words.get up every morning do meditation for 5minutes and drink much more water as you can as water dehydrate the brain and it refreshes your mind.If you know the answer you will be confidence and bold enough and you get josh to put more effort on that things.
19th December 2010, 07:55 PM
nishant1110

Posts by other honorable members are very valuable. But I suggest psychological changes are also important. I feel that All-Izz-Well! will work the trick for you. Even if you think you have not prepared well, try to keep a smile on your face. Then go to the mirror and ask yourself - have you done enough? Answer yourself - No, but I have done sufficient. Then proceed to the exam

Regards
nishant1110
(PS: I've done a 2-month fellowship in behavioral science so I know this inside-out)
19th December 2010, 08:02 PM
nishant1110

I feel behavioral changes are also important, apart from what other honorable members have said. I feel the Aal-Izz-Well! will do the trick for you.

Even if you haven't prepared well, keep a smile onto your face. Go to the mirror and announce to yourself - Have you done it rock solid? Then answer yourself - No, but I have done sufficient. Then proceed to exam

In this way you'll get confidence for the exam that day, as well as realize your mistake.

Regards
nishant1110
(P.S. I've done a 2-month fellowship on behavioral aspects of education, so I know this inside-out)
19th December 2010, 08:07 PM
nishant1110

Smile Re: I Get Very Nervous During Exam Time. How to Gain that Confidence?

I feel behavioral changes are also important, apart from what other honorable members have said. I feel the Aal-Izz-Well! will do the trick for you.

Even if you haven't prepared well, keep a smile onto your face. Go to the mirror and announce to yourself - Have you done it rock solid? Then answer yourself - No, but I have done sufficient. Then proceed to exam

In this way you'll get confidence for the exam that day, as well as realize your mistake.

Regards
nishant1110
(P.S. I've done a 2-month fellowship on behavioral aspects of education, so I know this inside-out)
20th December 2010, 12:01 PM
sdeepika.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh prasad View Post
Hi frnds...i feel very nervous and become superstitious when it comes to exams..and in between this i lost my confidence...how do i can get rid off dis?
U should be thorough with the concepts before attempting any exams. and u should have to develop confidence on you particularly. Be conscious of what r u doing. U have to think before doing anything.
Be healthy, energetic during the exams time. So, be practised giving yourself presentations on different concepts this increases your confidence levels and never try to do at the eleventh hour. Be prepared from the beginning itself.
1. be confident about u.....
2. be conscious of what r u doing
3. be prepared with the concepts and make a small note of them
4. be strong, healthier, during exams
5. eat nutrient food & dont take junk food
6. dont be panic i.e; to control your emotions
15th January 2011, 12:55 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Thye best way to gain confidence is to do more and more practice.
15th January 2011, 10:59 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know if you get Very Nervous During Exam Time.so for this problem solve the sample papers as much as possible and practice hard for the exam.and don't afraid of failure then you can get rid of your nervousness.and when you solve the large no of sample papers then you can get confidence.
good luck......................
15th January 2011, 11:17 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

dear friend
according to your statement, it shows that you do not study very well and want good result by beliving in spertitious thing.TO increase your confidence in your exam you have to take following steps:

3.Go for morning walk
thank you
16th January 2011, 10:58 PM
Amair khan

Quote:
hey rajesh most of us are in this situation so dont worry. This mainly happens when we leave our exam time preparation to the last minute study. Try to give some extra time to your studies whenever you can and dont leave everything at last moment study. Im sure this preparation would help you get rid of your nervousness and would keep you confident.
2nd February 2011, 10:49 AM
akansh.aharma

Hi, as your problem is noy a major isuue as these remains with the students in his entire life not specifically with the students but to everyone who attempt to do anything new from his/her side , also i had recently seen a quote in an office and these will be for all:

WINNERS
are too BUSY
to be SAD,too POSITIVE
to be DOBTFUL,
too OPTIMISTIC
to be FEARFUL,
and too DETERMINED
to be DEFEATED.....!

Follow these suberb lines you will definetly get your success in your hands.........
3rd February 2011, 06:22 PM
nitish kumar7

you always keep in mind that all of us little or more become nervous during exam.It is common.this generate a confidence.
Now,you start to give your 100% for preparation.It will almost double your confidence.
Best of luck.
13th February 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm the first boy in my class.i work very hard throughout the whole year.i can assure my preparation is better than any other students in class.but those who read only some selected question in exam,get a better marks than me.can u tell me the reason?isn't it the luck factor?am i unlucky than his/her?another problem is my lack of confidence.i wish you will solve my problem.thank you. MONISHANKAR
15th February 2011, 03:44 PM
aryabhatta

dear

this happens mostly because you are under practice

so it advised to do a lot of practice specially in numericals also you can go for some solved and unsolved practice papers so that you can increase your confidence also do not mug up the things it will confuse you study by concept and everything will be okay
12th October 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am unprepared and so under tension. Also I have little time left for my exams.I am not feeling very confident. Can anybody please tell how shall i prepare fpr my exams. Thankyou.
10th May 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i have a readymade timetable for jipmer
20th August 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

remember the last time i appeared for exam. were i nervoused at that time.
10th October 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I study a lot......do so much hard work bt I duno wt hpns me in d exam hall......i become vry nervous nd d thngs wic I knw properly also I commit mistks in dt ques..........m vry frustrated a lot.......dt aftr readng so much m nt gtng marks............wt shall I do.....!?plzzz some hlp me......i cnt tolerate ds nymore..........
Thanking u
Sonalika
28th December 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I am the btech student Iam scared in exam time how to increase my confidence
28th December 2012, 10:59 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

First you can prepare the exam well.

Then you can get the confidence and when you can going to the exam hall you can don't tension.

First you can relax in exam hall.

And you close your eyes at five minutes.

Then you watch the question paper.

Observe the questions and dont get the tense.

Relax your self and try to write the exam.

All the best.
29th December 2012, 10:24 AM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,

Do not feel nervousness during exam.
Be confident about you.
Do hard work. go for morning walk.
if possible ,solve past years question papers .
be positive.

umang_28

29th December 2012, 12:01 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

There is nothing to get nervous about the exam.

All you need to be is strong and confident in answering the questions.

I suggest you to remove the fear in you so that you can have the confidence in solving the answers.

Prepare well for the exam you are going to attempt and later before 30 minutes of the exam I suggest you to relax and recollect what all you studied for the exam.

This time gives you confidence in recollecting all the things and answering the questions in easy manner.

Thank you,

All the best.
26th January 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I am really scared during my examination hall. while solving the question in the examination hall cause error . And after returning back to home and solving the same question the output is correct. That is the reason that i am not able to gain good marks in exam. And i think that my preparation is sufficient too. how to get rid of it?

name - nans paneru location- kathmandu , nepal
27th January 2013, 12:30 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Helo dear,

I believe that "CONFIDENCE COMES FROM HARDWORK".

So, first of all do labour, concentrate in studies, encourage yourself by dreaming about a glamorous future. This will give you that much needed POSTIVE ENERGY which will never let you feel nervous at any time.

gudluck!!
27th January 2013, 02:07 PM
Sonam_Bhanot
Junior Member+

sir,
I'd like to tell you that loosing confidence at the moment can lead to failures,but you just don't need to worry,the only rescue for this is preparation,revision and meditation.
Once you have gone through the complete syllabus,go for a revision,this will not only help you to score well but also boost up your confidence.
To get rid of the EXAM fear try practising 3/1.5 hours self test,i.e set up question papers yourself then sit and write just as if you are sitting in the examination hall.This will not only enhance your writing skill but also help you to come out od this exam phobia.
Whenever you go for the exam Be relaxed and boost up yourself "yess you can do it" types.
Hope this will help.
ALL THE BEST
27th March 2013, 04:23 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Dear friend

3.Go for morning walk
4.Do 15minutes meditation daily

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?