8th July 2011, 04:15 AM
Monica bhardwaj

Which in which I should take admission for Mass Communication? Eligibility for this course in Jamia?

I wnt to knw in which college shud i tk admission in if i wnt to do mass comm. Dat too in delhi itslf??? Tell me the bst collges for the course..? Also tel me abt the eligeblity criteria of jamia for d sme course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  2. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  4. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  5. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  7. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  9. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  12. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  13. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  14. What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  16. Am I eligible to do journalism course after completing PUC?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
8th November 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which in which I should take admission for Mass Communication? Eligibility for this course in Jamia?

i want to know that 45% marks in graduation is sufficient, admition for mass communication.
16th March 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which in which I should take admission for Mass Communication? Eligibility for this course in Jamia?

Tell me the procedure of admission for mass communication in I.P.U...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?