28th May 2017, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

If someone failed in 12th board exams while doing Air Hostess training will there be any problem?

If someone got failed in his/her 12th boards exams while doing air hostess training. Did this reason can create problem in the training?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  2. How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Procedure to apply for Air Hostess training in institute?
  5. Best institutes for Air Hostess training in India?
  6. Qualification required, expense and duration of Air Hostess Training?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for air hostess training?
  8. Is it necessary to do training before facing interview for Air Hostess?
  9. Is it possible to join Air hostess training just after completion of 10th standard?
  10. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  11. Eligibility criteria to be an Air hostess? List of good training Institutes, duration and fee details for the same?
  12. Can I apply for Air Hostess Training being a 12th GSEB candidate?
  13. What can I do to fulfill the requirements for air hostess training? Which training to attend?
  14. Weak eye sight is a problem to become an Air Hostess in an International Air lines?
  15. Is it mandatory to complete training to become an Air hostess?
  16. Am I eligible to join the training centre of air hostess just after 12th standard?
  17. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?
  18. Can I apply for air hostess post after completion of 12th? Suggest me some air hostess training institute in Mumbai with less fee.
29th May 2017, 08:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If someone failed in 12th board exams while doing Air Hostess training will there be any problem?

Yes, because the candidate should clear their 12th class otherwise you are stopped in the training session until you clear your 12th class and after clearing 12th class you'll continue your training session. In some institutions they will stop the training and you need to clear the 12th class and start the training again that will be based on the institute. Generally the eligibility criteria is as follows.

Eligibility criteria:
- You need complete your 10+2 from any course (some institutions provide courses after 10 also you can even join in that of courses and get certified).
- Height: minimum 157 Cms (5.2") and weight should proportional to height.
- Unmarried.
- Skin complexion is not considered but it should be Fair to clear complexion.
- Physical fitness and attractive physic.
- Your medical condition should be very good (No diseases).
- Eye sight should be 6/9.
- Behavioral skills like Greeting passengers with smile, friendly nature, team work etc.
- Good communication skills (English, Hindi are compulsory and knowing any other foreign languages will be plus to your career).
- Positive attitude.
10th March 2019, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If someone failed in 12th board exams while doing Air Hostess training will there be any problem?

If someone fail in class 12th board exam so he/she can apply for become cabin crew?
26th September 2020, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

If someone fail in class 12th can she apply for become cabin crew
19th January 2021, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

If someone fail in class 12 the can she apply for cabin crew
31st July 2021, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Is air hostess is good job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?