12th March 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Pharma course good to study in IIT BHU in terms of package and placement?

I have passed my 12th standard examination and now i wish to pursue graduation next. I am planning to take admission in the B.Pharma course in IIT BHU. I want to know if this course is good to study there in terms of placement and package.

Related Questions:
  1. Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?
  2. Which college is best - Christ University or Jason University?
  3. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of branch is offered for ECE, CSE students after 4 years?
  5. In which college can I apply after completing diploma in mechanical with 80.44%?
  6. Can I do M.A private(Education) from CSJM university? What is the procedure for that?
  7. Minimum and maximum package offered in BHU in BSc Agriculture?
  8. Advantages of joining private engineering college in terms of placement, annual package, faculty and infrastructure over government engineering college? Are private engineering university students preferred for government jobs?
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Horticulture and B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. List of top 10 colleges/universities in India along with their international recognition?
  11. Which are the good colleges in electrical in terms of placement?
  12. Good college in Bangalore which gives good campus placement package and having low fee structure for MBA program of less than 5 lakhs? Procedure of admission?
  13. Is MBA from Jamia Hamdard a good choice? What is the campus placement record? Average package after campus placements?
  14. Which is better between Kalyani JIS ECE and Techno India?
  15. How to study nanotechnology in IIT college/ What is the salary package in that field?
  16. What can I expect from my score 34.39 marks in GATE CS if I am from SC category? Can I get into IITs or NITs?
  17. Does it safe of doing MBA from IIPM with regard to Placements? Does NDIM a better choice for MBA course?
  18. What should I do after B.Tech to get a good job in private companies?
14th March 2016, 04:54 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Is B.Pharma course good to study in IIT BHU in terms of package and placement?

Getting enrolled to B.Pharma course in IIT BHU is oneself the matter of proud, because taking admission in IIT BHU is difficult and apart from then again taking seat for B.Pharma course in IIT BHU is just like achieving a milestone in your career. SO, if you get this one in IIT BHU i will suggest you to don't let this opportunity goes out of your hand.

If you get enrolled to this course then at the end of the course completion you will be placed in the India's top most pharmaceutical company.
7th June 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Pharma course good to study in IIT BHU in terms of package and placement?

Post exactly the Procedure to get into IIT for Pharmacy
I am told one has to get qualified through IIT JEE ND then another TEST with Physics Chemistry ND Biology as subjects
What's is that test called?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?