28th January 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum education required to apply for JEE Advanced 2019?

I have completed my 12th from science stream in 2016 and I'm in 3 year Diploma program. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced in 2019? Please note I am diploma holder.

31st January 2018, 03:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum education required to apply for JEE Advanced 2019?

Minimum qualification required is Intermediate degree.
You must have passed Intermediate from a recognized university with 65% to 70% of marks.
You must have passed 12th from Science stream along with Maths as compulsory subject.
There are only 3 attempts for JEE Mains and 2 attempts for JEE Advanced.
As because you have not mentioned that have you appeared in this examination or not.
But if you have appeared 3 times then you are not eligible to write examination.
31st January 2018, 06:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum education required to apply for JEE Advanced 2019?

JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and same is a national level entrance examination held by CBSE for offering admission in undergraduate technical degree course in various CFTIs and other private engineering colleges.

As far as you are concerned about the eligibility for appearing in JEE Advanced then for appearing in the same candidate is required to have his/her Class 12th PCM group with at least 75% marks from a recognized board of education either in 2018 or 2019.

So having completed your Class 12th in 2016 you are not eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019.

For more details regarding FAQs associated to JEE eligibility you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
31st January 2018, 06:52 PM
NeptuneSpear

Yes, you are eligible to apply for JEE Examination as the basic educational qualifications for the said exam are :

- One must have completed senior secondary with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as major subjects from a recognised board. Appearing candidates in board exams are also eligible.

- As per the requirement, you are eligible to appear for the above said examination.
31st January 2018, 11:29 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

A candidate have to appear in JEE Main exam. Then, if he/she secure a good rank , he/she will be qualified to appear in JEE Advanced exam. This is impossible to appear in JEE Advanced exam without securing a good rank in JEE Main.

Eligibility to appear in JEE Main Exam:
>>Candidates should complete 10+2 exam in science stream with PCM(Physics ,Chemistry, Mathematics) to appear in JEE Main.
>>Candidate's age should not be more than 21 years.
>>Candidates should be Indian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?