25th January 2018, 11:11 PM
Sudiksha97

I'm born in Maharashtra but studied in Uttar Pradesh. Am I eligible for MAH-CET?

I was born in Maharashtra but studied all along in Uttar Pradesh. Am I eligible for Type A criteria in MAH-CET exam? My birth certificates and every is mentioned that I was born in Maharashtra only.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  2. Am I eligible for MBBS CET of Maharashtra after completion of studies in Madhya Pradesh and born in Maharashtra?
  3. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  5. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  6. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  7. Am I eligible for MHT CET if born in Pune and Studied 12th in Maharashtra?
  8. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  9. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  10. Am I eligible for State Government Engineering College of Maharashtra through MH-CET being a candidate having completed 10th class from Uttar Pradesh and pursuing 12th class in Maharashtra?
  11. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  12. What score in MAH CET required to be selected in maharashtra college? fee structure through MAH CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP
  14. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra that I can get through MAH CET? I have got 90.58% in MAH CET
  15. Will a student who is born in Mumbai and has studied from K.G. to VIIth in Mumbai and from VIIIth to XIIth overseas be eligible to appear for Maharashtra CET Engineering entrance as a domicile of Maharashtra?
  16. Is there any problem to attend MHT CET? I was born and studied upto 10th in Maharashtra state
  17. Am I eligible for EAMCET if I was born in Uttar Pradesh?
  18. Admission in Maharashtra is possible using Uttar Pradesh OBC certificate?
28th January 2018, 10:12 PM
MNB1234

Default Re: I'm born in Maharashtra but studied in Uttar Pradesh. Am I eligible for MAH-CET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudiksha97 View Post
I was born in Maharashtra but studied all along in Uttar Pradesh. Am I eligible for Type A criteria in MAH-CET exam? My birth certificates and every is mentioned that I was born in Maharashtra only.
YES, You are eligible to apply as Maharashtra Type A candidate.

Eligibilty for Maharashtra Type A Candidates:
Those who have passed HSC and qualifying examination from Maharashtra state is a Maharashtra Candidate.
If the Candidate is Born in the State of Maharashtra he is the Maharashtra State Candidate and should mention it while registering and applying for MAH CET exams.

Educational qualifications is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?