22nd December 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Is important to have Maths for Fashion Designing (Textile Design and Development)?

Hello,
I am doing 12th from Art side but now i want to do Fashioning is Math necessary for it ...? or what course or subject should i choose now for fashioning ???
Please let me know As soon as possible

15th October 2016, 11:41 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is important to have Maths for Fashion Designing (Textile Design and Development)?

No, it is not necessary to have mathematics in 10+2 to pursue fashion designing course.

The candidates passed 10+2 from any recognised board with minimum 50% are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by NIFT to get the admission in B.Des ( Bachelor of Designing ) course.

So, you can pursue your 10+2 in Arts stream also. But if you want to get the admission in B.F.Tech you need to have 10+2 with science stream.

For more information about the examination and eligibility visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?