11th August 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

List of good companies which allows a candidate to sit in campus interview with less than 60% marks in B.Tech?

sir,i ve scored 85 both in my SSC and HSC bt have an aggregate of 53% in my BE(IT),i m very much concerned regarding my placement as most of d companies demand for above 55%agg,plz inform me of some companies dat (may) offer a gud package ,reply soon...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement if I have only 57% marks in 12th?
  2. List of companies allows students to sit in campus interviews, with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  3. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?
  4. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.Tech, to sit in campus placement?
  5. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 57% marks in 12th?
  6. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements if have more than 60% marks throughout studies?
  7. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  9. Eligibility to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate with academic gaps?
  10. What is the marks cut-off marks asked by the companies coming for the campus placement?
  11. How to get job in MNC during B.Tech final year?
  12. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to sit for campus interview of Infosys, HCL and L&T after scoring 73% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 69.9% in B.Tech
  14. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  15. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
  17. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  18. How to prepare for placements while in 3rd semester CS&E?
10th June 2014, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good companies which allows a candidate to sit in campus interview with less than 60% marks in B.Tech?

sir i hv 60% marks in btect with ec branch will i be able to sit in off campus interviews in tcs after btech. i hv completed my 3rd year now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?