14th March 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Improvement exam is conducted in the same year or next year of the CBSE board exam?

The paper of my daughter are not as per the expectations with PCM this year 2015-2016 . If she Scores low can she give improvement exams this year or next year.
If this year when and procedure please specify.
P Narayan

Related Questions:
  1. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  2. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
  3. Is there improvement exam in Higher Secondary WBCHSE or I have to drop a year? Whether 12th from IGNOU is equivalent to class 12?
  4. When will be Improvement exam of 12th CBSE held in this year? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?
  6. How to check the application status of CBSE Improvement exam?
  7. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  8. Can i appear for CBSE improvement exam after 1 year gap? I have passed 12th
  9. Disadvantages of giving improvement exam?
  10. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 12th Mathematics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  12. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Improvement exam if pursuing Graduation 1st year from Delhi University?
  13. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  14. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  15. Can 12th CBSE improvement exam be given from different school and in different state?
  16. Last date for filling improvement exam in UP board
  17. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  18. Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state? -- [Most Discussed]
14th March 2016, 10:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Improvement exam is conducted in the same year or next year of the CBSE board exam?

Improvement examination for CBSE board examination will be conducted next year. For example as your daughter has appeared for board examination in year 2015-2016, she can appear for improvement examination with regular batch of 2016-2017 candidates. Question paper also remains same.

You should visit concerned school from which your daughter has appeared for board exams and ask school administrative to fill form for improvement exam of CBSE next year.
14th March 2016, 11:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Improvement exam is conducted in the same year or next year of the CBSE board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The paper of my daughter are not as per the expectations with PCM this year 2015-2016 . If she Scores low can she give improvement exams this year or next year.
If this year when and procedure please specify.
P Narayan
Improvement Exam will be conducted in the next year just like Board Exam.

In fact, your ward will sit along with other regular students and have to solve the same question paper that the other students will solve.

For appearing in Improvement Exam, you will have to submit the required form in CBSE Regional Office.

There is a certain amount that is to be paid while filling the form along with the necessary documents.

However, if you wish to appear for Compartment Exam then it is conducted just after 4-5 months of Board Exam.
14th March 2016, 11:36 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, it will be conducted in next year along with 10+2 2017 board examination.

So, she need to wait for next year to appear for improvement examination. To get any other detail about examination visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
15th March 2016, 04:54 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Yes, The improvement paper will be conducted in the same year.

CBSE used to conduct improvement only three month after the result announcement. Also you can apply for the NIOS to give re-exam. But there is one disadvantage of NIOS exam,means NIOS certificate is not valid everywhere. There are so many private institutions which ask only for CBSE certificate and hence we will not suggest you to go for NIOS certificate exam.

If you wants to take one more chance to improve marks then you will have to wait for three month. You will have to fill an application from for re-exam and the cost the application form will be Rs. 600/.

If your child is getting good marks in re-exam then CSBE will update the new marks automatically. And you can collect updated mark-sheet from the same school.
27th May 2018, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

I have given the CBSE board exams this year 2018 but i want to apply for the improvement exams this year 2018 only but not for the next year can i, if yes then how?
31st May 2018, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

If we give improvement exam in 2018 then can we join the higher studies or the whole year will be wasted?
19th July 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th class student. PCB. I have got compartment this year and due to some issues I am unable to clear this year. Anyhow my other passed subject results are also not so good and want to give improvement exam for those.
Can I give my 2nd compartment and improvement exam together in a same year?
30th July 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I have given board exam in march 2019 but i am not satisfied with my marks i want to give improvement exam in 2020 again so that i can apply for 2020 jee main when and how can i give improvement exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?