5th March 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Improvement exam if pursuing Graduation 1st year from Delhi University?

Hello
I am pursuing Graduation 1st year from Delhi University.
But actually I want admission in Regular college.
Already I done the CBSE Improvement exam.
But again I want to give my Board exam.
So, is this possible?

5th March 2015, 09:43 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Improvement exam if pursuing Graduation 1st year from Delhi University?

Since you are in first year of your graduation, so I would like to tell you that you can appear for re-examination only if you fail in board exam but you are already pursuing your first year so you will not be able to reappear for your board exam, if you want to take admission in other regular college then you leave your present college and you can take admission in regular college.
6th March 2015, 09:07 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Improvement exam if pursuing Graduation 1st year from Delhi University?

No, you cannot reappear for improvement exam

* To appear for improvement examination only one attempt is permitted in the succeeding year.

* The candidate can appear only for one time for improvement examination after completion of his regular class 12 examination.

* While giving improvement examination the candidate should not engage in higher studies in the mean time.
6th March 2015, 02:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot appear for CBSE 12th standard Improvement exam. That's because any candidate can appear for CBSE Improvement exam only once and that to, in the successive year of his/her 12th standard. But, you have already completed your Improvement exam. So, now you are not eligible for CBSE 12th standard Improvement exam.
1st June 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Iwant to appear for 12th CBSE improvement exam to improve my score and i also want to take admission in college to for higher studies. I have passed my class 12th in 2017 from CBSE board.
17th June 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I just had pass class 12 exam in 2017 and got less percentage . I wants to apply for improvement in 2018 .but Sir will I go for graduation at the same year or not ? Or go after improvement .
Please help me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?