11th May 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Information about MBA? What is the fees and procedure?

Hello sir /mam
plz tell me all information about MBA i.e fees ,procedure .

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure and fee structure of MBA course for T.Y.B.Com last year student?
  2. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  3. Admission procedure for MBA HR? What is the course fees?
  4. Information regarding Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for MBA abroad? What would be the fees structure? -- [New]
  6. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  7. Information about MAT exam? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  8. Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?
  9. Fees structure of 3 years mba course from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure and fee structure for CA course? I have done MBA finance with 71%
  11. How to do MBA? Fees and other details of job?
  12. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  13. What is the fees for Sikkim Manipal distance MBA?
  14. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  15. Can i do MBA in HR after BCA 2nd year? What is the procedure for the entrance exam?
  16. Can I do MBA in HR after BCA 2nd year? What is the procedure for entrance exam
  17. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
9th May 2014, 11:42 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about MBA? What is the fees and procedure?

MBA i.e Master of Business Administrative and the duration of course is 2 years and course divided into 4 semester. MBA is best choice after completing degree course and it is best option for future. It have a lots of scope in the Public and Private sector companies. Majority of companies preferring the MBA candidates to recruit top Position in their companies. After completing MBA course you get minimum 30k+ or more salary per month. The salary varies from company also.

To join MBA course you need to crack the entrance examination. The exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, TANCET..etc. To apply for this examination you need to completed your degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 60% Marks in aggregate(55% Marks for reserved categories). Final year candidates are eligible to apply. The college fees varies from college to college. The college fee is 60,000 to 80,000 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?