6th November 2010, 10:56 PM
surbhi sinha

Information about PMT entrance exam? Eligibility criteria of the exam?

I want to know about PMTentrance examination and the criterias and elligibilities related to it.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the PMT eligibility criteria in Punjab?
  2. Information about PMT entrance exam?
  3. What's the Eligibility Criteria for Common Entrance test(Admission in Medical Branch) & PMT this year? Is it compulsory to give Exam for getting admission in medical colleges of Gujarat?
  4. How may I apply for Jahrkhand PMT exam? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done my 12th from Punjab board
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SCRA entrance exam?
  6. Domicile eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT, Gujrat PMT, DUMET?
  7. Tips to prepare for PMT entrance exam
  8. Eligibility criteria, exam pattern, cutoff details of PSU entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When will the application forms for upcoming AIPMT Exam be available? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for Kolkata, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu state PMT Exams?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IIST?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Assam Medical Entrance exam?
  12. Is a Rajasthan state student eligible for Punjab PMT? Eligibility criteria for other states to appear for PB PMT?
  13. Which are the different courses for higher studies available after MBBS?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam?
  15. What is the last date of application of C-PMT exam? What is the eligibility criteria? Cost of the application form?
  16. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission in MBBS?
  17. What's the schedule for PMT entrance exam?
  18. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th? -- [New]
14th September 2011, 02:38 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about PMT entrance exam? Eligibility criteria of the exam?

dear friend,
CBSE PMT commonly known as Pre Medical exam is an entrance exam of the national standard. It is commonly known as the AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test). It is approved by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) ...

Eligibility for PMT exam:-

1.The candidate must have complete the 12th in science from a recognized central/state education board.
2.The candidate should have 50% aggregate in science subjects..
For SC/ST the required aggregate is 40%..
3.The candidates must have attained the age 17 years and must not have complete the age 25 years at the time of appearing in that exam.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years.

If you fulfill all these criteria then you can appear in AIPMT exam..
All the best.
18th October 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about PMT entrance exam? Eligibility criteria of the exam?

how much percentage is required for cbse pmt?
9th November 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

PLZ TELL ME ABOUT QUASTION PAPER
10th November 2011, 02:10 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

HI,
PMT exam is for the student who want to take admissions in MEDICAL COLLEGE for MBBS course.
their are many PMT exam like:-
-AIIMS
-AFMC
-AIPMT
-BHU
-JIPMER

the minimum eligibility for the PMT EXAM are :-
1. He / She shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of Examination.

2. He or she has passed the qualifying examination as under:

The Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2. with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects with minimum 50-60% marks. it varies according to exam like
AIIMS require 60%
AIPMT require 50%

ALL THE BEST!
14th December 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know how i can register the form in aipmt and which is the date of the submission
15th December 2011, 04:33 PM
abhisek.sonu

hello friend

dear friend,
CBSE PMT commonly known as Pre Medical exam is an entrance exam of the national standard. It is commonly known as the AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test). It is approved by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) ...

Eligibility for PMT exam:-

1.The candidate must have complete the 12th in science from a recognized central/state education board.
2.The candidate should have 50% aggregate in science subjects..
For SC/ST the required aggregate is 40%..
3.The candidates must have attained the age 17 years and must not have complete the age 25 years at the time of appearing in that exam.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years.
4th September 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

if less than 17 yrs
11th January 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i fill the form of pmt but i have not 50 number in english subject is it will create any problem?
4th December 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

pmt ki exam sirf mbbs mein jana ho to hi de sakte hain??????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?