9th June 2011, 01:55 AM
Hemanshu p

Information about top diploma colleges of Automobile engineering in India?

I want info about diploma top colleges lists of automobile engineering in india

Related Questions:
  1. Information about top diploma colleges of Automobile engineering in India?
  2. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  3. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  5. Possibility to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for S.Y.BMS candidate? List of colleges in India?
  6. List of top 20 Automobile Engineering colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. List of best colleges offering Automobile Diploma course in Northern India
  9. Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?
  10. List of top 20 Automobile Engineering colleges in India? What is the average package? How to take admission in those colleges?
  11. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  12. List of top 20 colleges in Automobile engineering colleges in India? How to get admission?
  13. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  14. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  15. List of top colleges in India for masters? I have completed automobile engineering
  16. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  17. How can I take admission in other top automobile government engineering colleges in India? How can I take admission in Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Madras?
  18. Best private colleges in Satara, Sangli and Kolhapur district? I am from diploma in Automobile Engineering
31st October 2012, 01:44 PM
siddjain93

Default Re: Information about top diploma colleges of Automobile engineering in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemanshu p View Post
I want info about diploma top colleges lists of automobile engineering in india
Dear friend,

Automobile is one of the newest branch of engineering. Automobile engineering sector is highly and fastly growing sector of engineering. Diploma in Automobile Engineering is three years course. In this course you will get the theoretical as well as practical knowledge about various Automobiles. This branch is a part of Mechanical Engineering. In automobile engineering you will have to study the subjects like mathematics, Basic Computers, Science, Engineering drawing and Auto CAD etc.

If we talk about scope of Automobile engineering then I want to tell you that its scope is very wide in India. It is the fastest growing industry of India. In the coming future its scope will be unbeatable. There are various automobile companies in India which recruits automobile engineers. There are various companies like TELCO, L & T, Ashok Leyland, Mahindra & Mahindra, Heldex India, Bajaj Auto and Gabrial etc which recruit automobile engineers with good salary package. In starting your salary can be around 20,000-25,000 per month but with the experience your salary can be around 1 lakh per month.

Colleges offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering:-
  • Amrutvahini Polytechnic
  • Dr. Visvesvaraya Institute of Engineering & Technology
  • Elight College of Information Technology (ECIT)
  • Excel college of higher education
  • Hindustan Electronics Academy Polytechnic
  • Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology (HIET)
  • Imayam Polytechnic College
  • Institute of Business Management Studies - Vadodara
  • Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology
  • Institute of Professional Studies, Dehradun (IOPS)
  • Institute of Technology and Management, Meerut
  • Integral University
  • Kongu Polytechnic College
  • Maria College of Engineering and Technology, kanyakumari
  • Mod Tech College of Engineering
  • Nachimuthu Polytechnic College
  • Nandha Polytechnic College
  • North Bihar Institute of Technology (NBIT)
  • Padmabhooshan Vasantraodada Patil Institute of Technology
  • PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore (PSG)
  • S.B. Patil Polytechnic, Pune (SBPP)
  • Shivaji University
  • Venus College of Engineering - Diploma in Automobile Engineering
  • Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?