10th July 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Information about UPSC entrance exam? I have passed 10th standard

I have passed 10th std. I want to give UPSC exam.Is it better for me doing gradution by doing engineering or by taking any arts or commerce faculty.Are there any classes especially in pune for UPSC exam which begins after 10th std.What type of preparations are required for it.

9th July 2014, 05:23 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Information about UPSC entrance exam? I have passed 10th standard

1. UPSC conducts the examinations comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. You need to be a graduate in regular stream for being eligible for appearing in the Indian Police Service exams conducted by UPSC. You are eligible to fill the form provided the university is recognized. UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 30years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of five years as per the government norms. Renowned coaching institute in Pune are
Paradigm IAS Academy
Abhyankar’s IAS academy
Chanakya IAS Academy
Study Circle
Career Launcher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?