1st August 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Information of government college of B.Tech for admission? I have completed diploma in electrical with 61%

I have complete my diploma this year in electrical with 61 % .i want to known information of govt college of b.tech for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission for B.Tech course in a Government College ater completion of 3 year Diploma in Information Technology?
  4. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  5. How to get admission in degree college after doing diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. How to get admission in any AICTE approved college of electrical engineering? What is the admission process?
  7. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  8. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in electrical? I am studying diploma in government polytechnic
  9. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  10. How may I get admission in Rajasthan government college? I have done diploma(electrical engineering) with 60% aggregate
  11. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  12. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  13. List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?
  14. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed ITI-Electrical? -- [New]
  15. Admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
  17. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
14th August 2012, 07:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information of government college of B.Tech for admission? I have completed diploma in electrical with 61%

Calicut University, Lovely Professional University, DU, etc offer lateral entry admission to B.Tech course. Diploma holders having at least 60% marks are usually considered for admission. Eligibility requirements for admission may slightly with University. Admission is offered on the basis of entrance test conducted by the concerned University. Details on admission and college can be collected from the official portal of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?