1st February 2011, 11:38 PM

Information on Online entrance exam of XIC for advertising course? how to prepare?

hi, i want to know about online entrance exam of XIC for advertising course? and how to prepare for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG in media, advertising and PR?
  2. Date of sale of application forms of Advertising Course at XIC college Mumbai?
  3. Good coaching institutes in Delhi for preparation of admission in IIMs and XIC?
  4. XIC Exam: Question types? Books? How is XIC exam different from other mass communication colleges for advertising courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to prepare for PG in Advertising and PR entrance exam in IIMC?
  6. How should I prepare for entrance exam for admission in advertising and public relation? Which books to read for the exam? Previous years question papers for the exam?
  7. XIC entrance test for PG course in Public Relations & Corporate Communication
  8. How should I prepare for entrance exam to get admission in PGDM in Advertising and Public relation in IIMC? Previous years question papers of IIMC
  9. Coaching class for XIC Journalism and Mass media entrance exam? -- [New]
  10. XIC entrance study material? Pattern of the entrance exam?
  11. Previous year entrance exam question papers for PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations at Punjab University?
  12. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising And Public Relations-Introduction To Advertising Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Information about entrance exam for MSc Physics? How can I prepare for the entrance?
  14. List of colleges which provides Ph.D course for Advertising
  15. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Advertising Campaigns Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. TNOU MBA-Second Year-Advertising and Sales Promotion (MSP-41) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to study to prepare for DU entrance exam in Anthropology?
  18. Availability of masters course or diploma of 2 years in XIC ?
10th February 2011, 09:21 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Information on Online entrance exam of XIC for advertising course? how to prepare?

You can get all the information on their official website:

Here is the direct link...
http://www.xaviercomm.org/diploma-co...-2010-2011.htm

good luck...
2nd October 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information on Online entrance exam of XIC for advertising course? how to prepare?

From where to get entrance sample paper for advertising and market comm of XIC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?