12th August 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in UPSC Medical Services exam being a BDS candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am doing BDS this year. I want to know whether I can appear for UPSC examination for Medical Services? I want to join UPSC so please tell me about this. Please reply as soon as possible.

19th August 2015, 11:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in UPSC Medical Services exam being a BDS candidate?

NO, BDS Candidates are not at all eligible to appear in Medical Services Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Combined Medical Services Examination is an Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year. The basic educational Qualification required is given below,

Minimum Educational Qualification:

>> A Pass in the Written and Practical parts of the final MBBS Examination.

>> Candidates appearing at the Final MBBS Examination are also eligible to apply for Combined Medical Services Exam.

>> Since MBBS is required, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible. You cannot apply for Combined Medical Services Examination being a BDS Candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?