16th October 2010, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Institutes in Delhi/Noida for Diploma in Automobile 3 to 6 month course?

I want to pursue a diploma in automobile within a duration of 3 to 6 month so suggest me any institutes in delhi or noida which provide this diploma course.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Short term Diploma course before opting for Automobile Engineering?
  2. Any institutes in Delhi or Faridabad after pursuing diploma in Automobile?
  3. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?
  4. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  5. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  6. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  8. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  9. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies after retiring from Army?
  10. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  11. How to join 6 months diploma course while working as a supervisor in Automobile field?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for automobile job in army after diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of diploma automobile engineering colleges and institutes between Thane and Karjat
  16. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  17. Scope of diploma in Automobile and demand for Automobile engineers in Gujarat?
  18. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
18th October 2010, 02:05 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes in Delhi/Noida for Diploma in Automobile 3 to 6 month course?

Hi

There are two institutes in Delhi which provide diploma in Automobile..They are Pusa Polytechnic, Pusa, New Delhi and G.B. Pant Polytechnic, Okhla, New Delhi. For more information, you can log in to http://tte.delhigovt.nic.in/pusapoly.htm and http://tte.delhigovt.nic.in/gbpantweb.htm.

Regards

Neeraj
18th October 2010, 06:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes in Delhi/Noida for Diploma in Automobile 3 to 6 month course?

Post diploma in automobile engineering is a 2 year course. A diploma holder will get jobs with different manufactures of cars, bikes and other automobiles. They are mostly appointed in workshops that take care of the maintenance and upgrading of the automobiles and provide after sale service to the esteemed customers. In Delhi there are mainly two reputed college that offer this course, namely the Pusa Polytechnic College and Govind Ballabh Pant Polytechnic, Okhla, New Delhi.
18th October 2010, 09:25 PM
Aadisuper

Pusa Polytechnic, Pusa, New Delhi is an instituition I heard about.I am not sure if it is the type of place you require.G.B. Pant Polytechnic, Okhla, New Delhi also provides it.Please enquire with others also before jumping into any conclusion.
11th July 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about diploma engineering institutes in delhi NCR
15th July 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

what is fees structure of diploma in this collage
22nd February 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to do diploma in automobile engineering in part time in NCR area. So can u provide me the details like procedure of admission, institute, fee structure etc.
please provide me details as soon as possible...
26th March 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to khow that which coll has provide one year diploma in auto mobile and fees structure.
7th May 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Institutes in Delhi/Noida for Diploma in Automobile 3 to 6 month course?

i want to khow that which coll has provide 6 month or one year diploma in auto mobile and fees structure

i am 10th and ITI V NCVT course.
mail muralidharan.muralidharan @essar.com,
[email protected]
20th May 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass student and i want to know about diploma in automobile and its fee structure and course duration.
#9711277201,
[email protected]
24th May 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to pursue a diploma in automobile within a duration of 3 to 6 month so suggest me any institutes in delhi or noida which provide this diploma course.
Thank you
30th October 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i am doing 10th class but i want automobile course can i do it ya no plz reply me
15th March 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in mechanical engineering and now i want to do diploma in automobile.Can i do this course as a part time course/job.so suggest me such intitutes or colleges who provides such type of terms.
23rd October 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Thank you[/QUOTE]
3rd February 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

my name is amit and i am 12th passed i want to get admission in automobile college i want to be a best automobile dezign
14th March 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I will be finishing my BE in computer science engineering in july 2014
I am intrested to study a course in automobile engineering or diploma in automobile engineering
are der any institutions or universities in india dat provides a course for the above course for a duration if 6 months?
8th August 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i have done diploma mechanical engineering now i want automobile engineering on six months course in andhra pradesh or Bangalore
25th May 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I am 12 pass student nd i join a automobile diploma course can i joined it???
13th August 2018, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Is 3 months crash course still available??? Will it be possible to get it now??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?