11th May 2011, 12:13 AM
savi_ta

Java or PHP: Better option for summer training after B.Tech 3rd year?

which is better java or PHP after 3rd year(b.tech) for summer training ,plz help me which is beneficial for my future.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best to do in 45 days Summer Training among PHP, .NET and JAVA for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? List of institutes in Rajasthan?
  2. Which course is better to do in CSE 3rd year summer training, Java, .NET or php? From which institute should I do and which of these are job oriented?
  3. Which are the best courses under summer training for 3rd year Computer science engineer?
  4. Summer training for 3rd year students of Information Technology in Advance Java or Oracle Database?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training related to PHP, .NET, JAVA and Networking for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  7. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice?
  8. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
  9. Which companies offers summer training in Java? -- [New]
  10. Companies offering summer training after B.Tech (Computer Science) 3rd year with knowledge of Java, C, C++, Linux.
  11. Procedure to do Summer Training in B.Tech 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  13. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?
  14. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  15. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  16. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  17. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  18. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
12th June 2011, 12:27 PM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India
Default Re: Java or PHP: Better option for summer training after B.Tech 3rd year?

JAVA is the best option for you. After 1 year you will be joining the software industry, there you will require a minimum knowledge of JAVA to start the proceedings.

Also in today's software industry there are lot many projects in JAVA than in any other courses.

PHP is also a very good option you should learn that also to make yourself more employable.
15th June 2011, 11:38 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Java or PHP: Better option for summer training after B.Tech 3rd year?

Dear friend,

I will suggest you to go with java rather than PHP. Because PHP has limited opportunities and it is an open source.

Whereas, Java has got wide variety of opportunities. With many evolving technologies like J2SE, J2ME and other development IDE(Integrated Development Environment) it has very bright future.

So get some training courses done on Java. It will be greatly helpful to you in future.

Good luck!
19th August 2011, 11:44 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by savi_ta View Post
which is better java or PHP after 3rd year(b.tech) for summer training ,plz help me which is beneficial for my future.
java and php both are very good programming languages.
java and php have their own importance in today's market.

java is very easy programmnig language as compare to php.java is easy robust,secure.java is platform independent language.if u have the good knowledge about java,u can face an interview and easily get job as a software devoloper.also java is take less time to understand.u can work easily on it.

and the other one php also very good programming language as compare to java

there are a lots of requirment for java and php programmer.
and its also depend on your intrest.so choose the right one and work hard and do regular programming.
7th September 2011, 05:14 PM
manoj rajpurohit

these both languages has their own feature in which the java provide the software developing field and the php provide the web design field.

i will suggest you to take the java language in your summer training. because it is a global language, which gives a lot of scopes in the IT companies if you take interest in it and learn in good way.

java is a easy and secure language. IT is also a plate independent language.

so bet of luck for your training.
19th April 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

institue in gurgaon for java course
20th April 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Which One is better :java or PHP for my B.Tech 2nd year training????????
10th June 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

is php really better option for summer training after 3rd than java ?
23rd June 2012, 06:11 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..!!

according to me,java has more scope than that of php.

because java has bright future as android comes after java and has more scope than php.

after java you will go for android which is beneficial for you because the new technology in the market is android.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?