29th April 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in ISRO after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?

can i get a job in ISRO after completing B.tech in Electrical and Electronics Engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job can I get in ISRO after completing B.E in electrical engineering
  2. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  3. I want to join ISRO, I am an engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  5. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  6. How i can get job in ISRO after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  7. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?
  8. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  9. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  12. Can I join ISRO after B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. Procedure to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech?
  14. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  15. How to get a job at ISRO after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering?
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics? Can I get a job during my study period?
  17. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO?
  18. What is ISRO entrance exam date? What is the syllabus for electrical engineering?
7th July 2012, 09:03 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in ISRO after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?

ISRO which stands for Indian Scientist Research Organization has various departments that often look for B.Tech degree holders in ECE, EEE, MECHNICAL , CIVIL etc. Therefore you stand a great chance of getting job in ISRO.

There are basically two ways to get job in ISRO. Before that you will have to look for placements in ISRO that are usually announced in February and March. Now coming back to the two ways.

The first way is to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam which is for Post Graduate course in science and technology. If you get good marks in GATE exam then you would be called for direct interview and it would save you time for appearing in a written exam.

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering takes place annually in February. The entrance exam is conducted by IISc and a group of IITs. Only candidates who have Bachelors degree in Engineering/Technology and Architecture of 4 years after 10+2 can appear in GATE exam. Final year Engineering students can also appear in the exam.

Now if you haven't appeared in GATE of didn't performed well to be called for direct interview, you will have to appear in ISRO entrance exam.

The eligiblity for ISRO Entrance exam are following:

Nationality:

You must be Indian Citizen

You need to score at least 65 per cent marks in B.Tech degree.

SC/ST candidates need to secure at least 60 per cent marks.

Age Limit is 35 years

Selection Process:

1. Written Test
2. Interview

ISRO mainly post the ad related to jobs during the month of February every year. The written exam takes place in April. You can visit their official website - http://www.isro.org/ for any update of jobs available in IsRO.
7th July 2012, 09:38 AM
professional khan

Default Re: Can I get a job in ISRO after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?

hi dear
for ISRO,DRDO,ECIL or for other centralised goverment posts there are respective exams occur at different time intervls.
for ISRO ,you need to have aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available) and for the year 2012 recuritment has already been done... for more further details you can contact
Joint Secretary, DOS
Public Grievances Officer & Chief Vigilance Officer,
Department of Space,
Antariksh Bhavan New BEL Road,
Bangalore-560 231
Phone No : 080 23416393 or 22172303
Fax No : 080 23511829
E Mail: [email protected]
all the best.
7th July 2012, 09:43 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

After completing your B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering you can apply for the ISRO job posts as a Assisstant engineer post.
For which entrance exam has benn conducted by ISRO department in the month of April.

Eligibility for the ISRO jobs:

-->>You should be passed the bachelors degree in engineering with atleast 65% aggregate marks from any recognized university.

-->>Your age should be below 32 years.

-->>You should be a Indian citizen.

Selection process:
  1. Written test
  2. Interview

All questions are technical questions from your engineering subjects.

Here i am attached some previous year question papers.These are useful to your preparation.

So according to these exams you can do it preparation of the ISRO exam.

For more details visit the official website of ISRO

http://www.isro.gov.in/

All the best................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf isro-2011.pdf(514.8 KB, 480 views)
File Type: pdf isro-2010.pdf(622.1 KB, 282 views)
File Type: pdf isro-2006.pdf(394.6 KB, 216 views)
7th July 2012, 09:46 AM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get a job in ISRO after completing B.tech in Electrical and Electronics Engg.?
Information About Jobs in ISRO :

The ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation and this is conducted and controlled by the central govt of india and mainly this organization is deals with space research in developing the space technology, apart from this is inviting the applications for graduates to requiting the various posts in different departments.

So now you are completing the B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering, then you don't worry the ISRO is inviting the applications for who are completing the b.tech with electronics communication field for requiting the engineer or scientist posts.

But, for requiting these posts in ISRO you need to qualify the GATE and SET entrance exams conducted by the indian institute of technology and union public service commission respectively.

GATE is the graduate aptitude test, for writing this test required educational qualifications are you must completed the graduation in engineering or technology field and after qualifying the GATE entrance exam you can apply for ISRO entrance exam.

And the SET stands for Scientist entrance test and this containing the objective type questions with 4 multiple choice questions and after qualifying the SET written test directly called for interview., so if you are qualifying the interview then you can get he scientist or engineer posts.

For more information click link: www.isro.org/

~~ Regards
EALPExpert
8th March 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

iam B.tech first year student in ece branch. I want to become a scientist in ISRO, which subjects(core subjects) are useful to me
18th May 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i am a biomedical engineer .can i apply for electronics and communication engineering
18th November 2014, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam an engineering student of electronic and electrical branch
Is any jobs that related to our branch in isro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?