7th August 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Job experience is required for filling up the RTO form of Motor Vehicle Inspector?

For the filling up the RTO form for motor vehicle inspector in automobile engineering, job experience is required or not? Please, do let me know asap.

31st October 2016, 05:30 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job experience is required for filling up the RTO form of Motor Vehicle Inspector?

Recruitment for the post of motor vehicle inspector is made through an exam conducted by State Public Service Commission .

Eligibility criteria required to apply for motor vehicle inspector are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Secondary Examination from a recognized board.

-The candidate should possess Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering .

-The candidate must have working experience of minimum one year in a reputed Automobile workshop or in other relevant field.

-The candidate should have driving Licence for motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger vehicles.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 18 years to 37 years .There will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per the govt. rules .

Selection Procedure :

Written exam , and

Interview .
2nd February 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job experience is required for filling up the RTO form of Motor Vehicle Inspector?

List of Automobile workshop where we can get 1 year experiance for AMVI exam !
18th December 2021, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Which type of workshop experience is required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?