19th March 2011, 11:47 AM
vishalinde

Job opportunities after M.Pharma and 7 months of work experience in Pharmacy?

after completiomn of b pharm i have done job in pharma industry in seven month.after that i want to do pg cource like m pharm.aftert that which type of offers are offered for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in IT Companies in Infocity (Gandhinagar) for B.E ECE candidate with 7 months experience -- [New]
  2. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for bank job after completion of M.Com and with 9 months work experience?
  4. How to get updates regarding any government jobs in Pharmacy sector? Am I eligible for experienced jobs in Pharmacy having 1 year 10 months of experience?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?
  6. Possibility to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy graduate who has 3 months of experience?
  7. How to get a job in Pharmaceutical Company after doing B.Pharmacy
  8. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  9. Sponsorship criteria to get admission in M.Pharma?
  10. What's the scope in MBA for Pharmacy students? List of opportunities available for the same? I'll be completing B.Pharma in 3 months
  11. Job opportunities in overseas for Pharmacy postgraduate with 4 years of worked experience? Eligibility to get job?
  12. Job opportunities in USA after M.Pharma? Would I get job on my Indian degree or will have pursue MS there?
  13. Job opportunities for B.Pharmacy candidates?
  14. Whether Volunteer job after MBA would be considered as work experience?
  15. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  16. How much salary can i earn after studying B.Pharmacy?
  17. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
  18. What are the benefits of internship while doing EEE?
20th March 2011, 09:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after M.Pharma and 7 months of work experience in Pharmacy?

You have various options available. You can join the teaching or the research field. You can opt to work for pharmaceutical companies. Since you have experience and also master degree you can join at a higher grade than before. Make sure to select the one which interests you.
21st March 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities after M.Pharma and 7 months of work experience in Pharmacy?

After that you wont get any offers. If you get you are lucky.
21st September 2011, 09:50 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

hi dear,
opcourse this is a good opportunity for you, because if you have working experience, this is better than your degree. pharma industry always preffered experience person. you can apply for big post of any company after completion of your M.pharm degree.
best of luck>
21st September 2011, 02:43 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

hi dear,
after m pharma you can got lot of opportunity, and you also have experience. thats is why this is so beneficial for you because now a days,
The pharmaceutical industry in India is growing rapidly creating numerous career opportunities for aspiring candidates. Its growth is evident by the number of new hospitals, nursing homes, and pharmaceuticals companies opening across the country. This has generated a huge number of pharmacy jobs in the recent times. There is a demand for trained and qualified pharmacists in all these fields and more such fields. A pharmacist can find a job with the pharmaceutical industry, government departments, universities, academic institutes, forensic field etc. There are pharmacy job opportunities in armed forces and drug control department too.

so, don't worry.
best of luck>
9th November 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

what opportunities are offered 2 me after doing m.pharm in pharm. chemistry?
12th November 2011, 10:07 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

hello dear,
after doing m.pharm in pharm. chemistry, a broad opportunities are open in front of you
like-
you becme a drug inspector,
QC officer,
QA officer,
you may join in teaching line,
clinical research,
R& D etc.

best of luck>
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?