31st October 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get job opportunities if I have a 2 years gap between B.Tech and M.Tech?

Sir/Mam,

I passed 10th with 87.6%,inter with 88%,and b. Tech with 65.23%(), but in b. Tech I failed some subjects & cleared,so overall b. Tech completed in4 yrs. After 2yrs I joined m. Tech in vlsi & es & I completed 1st year (2nd sem result awaited, 1st sem 67%) .now is there any opportunities to get jobs in top companies. Please tell me what to do.

1.is it possible to get job with 1st year m. Tech???
2. Is it possible to get job with only b. Tech?????
3.is am I eligible with the above 2yrs gap between b. Tech & m. Tech????
Sir please guide me, to take right decision.

Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  4. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  5. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  6. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  7. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  8. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  10. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  11. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  12. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  13. Is it possible for me to get job opportunities if I have a 2 years gap between B.Tech and M.Tech? -- [New]
  14. What should be the reason given to interviewer for a year gap in academics?
  15. What should I tell to the interviewer if asked about gap after B.Tech?
  16. How to get placed in MNC companies?
  17. What are the job opportunities after doing biotech, genetic engineering? I have completing my 2nd year
  18. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
6th November 2015, 02:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get job opportunities if I have a 2 years gap between B.Tech and M.Tech?

It depends on the company for which you are applying. Normally, some top companies don't take fresher's with gap in between their studies but in small companies you can apply.

Selection in most of the companies will be based on your CV and interview if you are a fresher. Therefore, try to Polish your skills and appear for interview and you will definitely get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?