7th January 2017, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best career option after completing class 12th with Maths group that has the best job opportunities?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Maths group and now I want to continue with my Education so I want to know which is the best career option after completing class 12th with Maths group that has the best job opportunities and good pay scale? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course? -- [New]
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  3. Career Opportunities for 12th Class Mathematics candidates
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce?
  5. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  7. Career opportunities after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 50% marks and Diploma in OT of 2 years?
  8. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  9. Career option after 12th standard with Commerce without Maths stream? Career in Graphics Designing? Is JBT course a good option?
  10. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  11. Career opportunities after 12th standard with Biology and without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  13. How to get education loan to study Biotechnology? What are the job opportunities are there after completing Biotechnology in India? Is it a good career option?
  14. Which is a better career option between B.Ed or M.Sc after completing B.Sc? What are the career opportunities of Master Degree in Teaching field?
  15. Which course among MBA and M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths? What are the career opportunities available after completing both the courses?
  16. Which stream should I choose after class 12th that has the best career scope?
  17. Best Career options for me after passing class 12th 54% without math
  18. Which course has the best job opportunities after completing class 12th Computer Science?
15th January 2017, 06:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best career option after completing class 12th with Maths group that has the best job opportunities?

You should choose career option as per your career interest and goal in your life. List of courses that you can pursue any of the following courses:

*Engineering courses from top colleges of India like IIT and NITs. Bachelor of Technology from these institutes give job with high package and other oppirtunities.

*NDA entrance examination.

*Hotel Management courses.

*Aviation courses.

*Bachelor of Business Administration.
15th January 2017, 06:48 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is the best career option after completing class 12th with Maths group that has the best job opportunities?

In present scenario, the best career option is engineering discipline. Those who have done 10+2 with maths group must go for engineering course.

JEE is Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. Any candidate who wants to apply for JEE exam must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th. You can clear JEE Main and Advanced to get admission in Indian institute of technology.

Other courses are NDA exam, SSC CHSL exam.
15th January 2017, 08:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Science stream candidates have multiple career option after 12th with Maths group which can give them the best job opportunities:

National Defence Academy entrance examination.

Engineering courses.

Hotel Management courses.

Bachelor of Pharmacy etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?