15th June 2018, 08:32 PM
Noor bano

Which is job oriented course among Post Graduation in Microbiology and Diploma in Biotechnology?

I have completed my graduation (B.Sc.) now I want a job oriented course. Which is more better Post Graduation or Diploma in Biotechnology or M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.?

Related Questions:
  1. Which post graduation course to do after B.Sc Microbiology?
  2. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  3. Which subject to choose in post graduation between Biotechnology and Food Technology?
  4. Which is better to study among Microbiology and Biotechnology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) female candidate?
  5. What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?
  6. Job oriented courses available for BSc(Microbiology) student except MSc? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  8. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which entrance to be answered to do Medical Biotech? I am doing Biotech and my subject is Botany
  10. Job oriented Diploma courses for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Sc?
  11. What are the various government jobs which are based on Biology? Which government job to apply after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?
  12. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS SO after completion of biotechnology graduation?
  14. Which has better scope in India and abroad among Biotechnology and Microbiology?
  15. Which is better to study among Biotechnology and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate?
  16. Future after doing post graduation in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduce at +2 level?
  17. Which is better between M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Food Technology and M.Sc Microbiology?
  18. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
25th December 2022, 05:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is job oriented course among Post Graduation in Microbiology and Diploma in Biotechnology?

Both the courses are good.
But to be more specific , microbiology has more career opportunities than biotechnology.
Where biotechnologist can apply, microbiologist also have options in the same.
Microbiology has more options in future .
It has wider prospects in Government jobs specially.
If one goes through recent BIS recruitment advertisement , it has vacancies for microbiology field but not for biotech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?