10th September 2016, 01:57 PM
nagendra bbau

List of courses after B.Tech to get job in Communication field? Growth prospect and job role of Telecommunication Engineer?

Good morning sir i have completed my B.Tech with 60% in the stream of e.c.e.
i am searching for courses which are available to get job in communication field, and please also provide me the details about telecommunication engineer job roles, nature and growth in the job

16th September 2016, 12:52 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses after B.Tech to get job in Communication field? Growth prospect and job role of Telecommunication Engineer?

List of Courses after B.Tech to get job in Communication Field:

Several courses can be done after completion of B.Tech to get job easily. Such courses are,

* I Engineering Training

* Signalling Training

* Radio Engineering Training

* Voice over IP Training

* Mobile Communication Training

* Computer Communications

* Communication Systems

* Networking courses

Yes, you may find good job opportunities after completion of B.Tech course. Make sure you get good command over core concepts that are required for companies to recruit you.
22nd March 2018, 10:32 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: List of courses after B.Tech to get job in Communication field? Growth prospect and job role of Telecommunication Engineer?

The Communications majors will play a key role in the evolution of new media as we switch from traditional media channels, like newspapers, television broadcasts and magazines, to dynamic, online media channels etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?