14th October 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Which job should I take after 10th standard to work for my nation?

Which job should I take after 10th standard to work for my nation? Can you please help me with the details on the exams which I need to prepare so that I can get a good job to work for my nation? Awaiting for the response on this. Thanks!

15th October 2017, 03:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which job should I take after 10th standard to work for my nation?

There are many ways to work for nation either to serve nation by joining Indian Defence or performing a good role in society by being a teacher, doctor etc. When you work for your society, you ultimately work for nation.

All are patriots who want to see their nation on development path. Be it participating cleanliness drive, filing income tax returns at time etc, all are steps toward developing India. You can select any stream of your choice and pursue any career keeping in mind what you ultimately want to do for nation.

For serving in Indian Army, you can opt science stream for NDA exam.
15th October 2017, 03:03 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

If you wish to serve your nation, then you can join either Civil Services or Defence services.

For Civil Services, you have to pursue graduation first and then apply for it.

While for defence services, you will have to complete 12th standard and then apply for NDA Exam.

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC every year twice.

And, you can appear for it even if you are from Commerce stream.
15th October 2017, 03:11 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To serve for your nation, you should prepare for National Defence Academy entrance examination.

The eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

1. You must have selected science stream at 10+2 level. In case of Navy and Air force, mathematics and Physics is necessary.

2. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

3. Only unmarried male India candidates can apply for the exam.

The stages of NDA exam is:

Written Test.

Service Selection Board.

You should take science stream in 10+2.
15th October 2017, 04:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is not many job opportunities after 10th qualification. So, you will be not eligible to get many option of job.

You can help in some other ways through making environment clean and by being a responsible member of the society.

If you want to help by getting recruitment in jobs then you must need at least bachelor degree qualification.

Right now you can join defence service through various rally recruitment examination.
15th October 2017, 06:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to work for your nation then, you can join in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force or you can apply for Civil Services examination to become an IAS, IPS, IES, IFS, etc.,. You shouldn't have to pass 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board to apply for NDA examination for joining in National Defence Academy. You should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university to be eligible to apply for Civil Services examination.
15th October 2017, 07:01 PM
narim.

Indian Army is the best way to serve the country.

So, you can go to Indian Army to work for your nation.

For Indian Army to join, 10th class is not enough.

Minimum 12th class is required.

After 12th class, there is NDA Exam which is the Entrance Exam to join Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?