8th March 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Job vacancy in a good electronic firm having work experience as Trainee Engineer?

Sir I had completed my BE from branch ece and want a job. Having 1 year experience as a trainee engineer in firm named D S INFOTECH. So please help me out in my job search in good electronic firm.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  2. Eligibility to appear in MTNL Junior Account Trainee exam for B.Com graduation who has 2 months of work experience?
  3. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  4. Which course has more career opportunities? between PhP and Oracle?
  5. Companies in which I can work as an engineer trainee? Eligibility criteria, application process and relevant information?
  6. Scope for Embedded Systems? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the salary one can get after passing electrical engineering?
  8. Job opportunities in Southern India for an Electrical Engineer who has 2 years of work experience in Tata Motors?
  9. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  10. Can I get advantage of work experience to do MS in Abroad?
  11. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  12. Job vacancies for MNS holder having 1 year work experience
  13. What is the criteria for training in BHEL?
  14. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  15. How to complete AMIE with Sales Engineer job in a private firm?
  16. Job vacancy in Public sector after completing B.Tech IT? Syllabus of Coal India Management Trainee?
  17. Difficulties for a non-IT candidate working in an IT firm?
  18. What can I do for the post of Bio-mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?