6th November 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Difficulties for a non-IT candidate working in an IT firm?

Hello
I totally understand the need for an IT grad to work for an IT firm. But what about the people who arent interested in IT or what if its the only option for them keeping in their personal circumstances? Is it easy for a Non-IT person to work in an IT firm? How difficult would it be?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after working with IT firm?
  2. How to do PG after working in IT firm?
  3. Can I dream to become an IPS? I am an IT graduate and working in Small Firm
  4. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  5. Best courses suitable to me while working in a private firm as a accountant with 5 years experience?
  6. How to crack GATE while working in a firm for 10 hours?
  7. FTII Entrance Exam syllabus
  8. Engineering vs. Mass Communication, Architecture or BBA?
  9. Am I eligible for any state or central government job if I am a commerce graduate working for private firm as a assistant sales manager
  10. MS in UAE while working in a private firm?
  11. Can I take direct admission in Chartered Accountant course after passing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get a chance to get a seat in Structural Engineering in OU or JNTUH? I have scored 68 rank in Civil Engineering in PGECET
  13. Film direction course at FTII for IT graduates and working professionals?
  14. What to do after working for 2 years in Auditing Firm so as its helpful to my career?
  15. How to do M.Com as a private student? I have in completed BSc(Bio) group
  16. Nalanda Open University Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management-Working Capital Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Can I pursue the CA course at an age of 42? I am working in a chartered accountant firm
  18. Procedure to take admission to CA course? Can I do a course on Cost Accounting being a candidate having secured 42% in B.Com Honors?
21st November 2014, 10:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difficulties for a non-IT candidate working in an IT firm?

Working in private sector is not at all an easy task. You need to be at your peak level of performance and maintain the consistency to sustain in the IT industry and to have growth in your career. However, if you are dedicated and focused, then it is not a difficult. Even for a non IT grad also, it is not a difficult task. This is because the training given by the IT companies are of very good standard, hence one can easily learn and work on the assigned projects. However, it is difficult for a non IT grad who do not have any interest in the IT field.
Hence it will not be difficult for a non IT grad if he/she is interested in the IT job and pursue the training given by the concerned IT industry with seriousness and dedication aiming to perform better.
16th April 2015, 12:37 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Difficulties for a non-IT candidate working in an IT firm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I totally understand the need for an IT grad to work for an IT firm. But what about the people who arent interested in IT or what if its the only option for them keeping in their personal circumstances? Is it easy for a Non-IT person to work in an IT firm? How difficult would it be?

Yes, it is easy to work for the non-IT person to work in the IT field, As working in an IT field is not a rocket science. What one has to understand the market value and the market status, and according to it any one can work in the IT sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?