14th May 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Central Government if completed M.Sc(Computer Science) and having 6 years of experience in Private firm being a 31 years old candidate?

Hello,
I have completed my M.Sc in Computer Science
and I am working in Private firm since 6 years onward.
Now I want change my job so can I
get better Central Government jobs. I have 31 years of age.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Jobs in Railways being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 2 years of Work Experience?
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  3. Am I eligible for any state or central government job if I am a commerce graduate working for private firm as a assistant sales manager
  4. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  5. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  6. How to get Government Job with 5 years of IT experience?
  7. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  8. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having completed MCA and having 2 years of experience?
  9. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  10. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Being a 33 years old SC candidate which government jobs can I get?
  12. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  13. Best courses suitable to me while working in a private firm as a accountant with 5 years experience?
  14. Government Job Opportunities for MCA with 6 years experience?
  15. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  16. Can I be eligible for government job in accounts section after graduating in B.Com with 6 years experience from private company?
  17. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  18. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
11th February 2017, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Central Government if completed M.Sc(Computer Science) and having 6 years of experience in Private firm being a 31 years old candidate?

There are no much options available in central government, after the age of 30 years, but still you can apply for civil services exam, which requires a lot of studies.

You can try for UGC NET, if you are looking for a central government job. Only lecturer and teachers jobs at central government have higher upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?