2nd February 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Jobs opportunities at The Indian Railway Personnel Service (IRPS) and entrance exam for the same?

Please let me know how can I take the exam of The Indian Railway Personnel Service (IRPS)? Which exam should I get through to become IRPS Officer? Please, tell the exam details like syllabus and how to apply for it.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Group A officer level job in railways?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  3. Available Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10+2?
  4. Information about the jobs in Indian Railway Services like Accounts, Personnel?
  5. What kind of posts are available in Civil Services for B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate?
  6. What kind of posts are available in UPSC for B.A.(Economics) 1st year student? Qualification required to apply?
  7. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  8. Is there a common exam for all Civil Services exam?
  9. What kind of post is available in UPSC for B.Com(Accountancy) graduate?
  10. Job Opportunities for me in Indian Railway having completed BE in IT? Do I need to appear for Entrance Exam for this?
  11. What should I do to get a job after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  12. Job opportunities in Indian Railway after B.Tech. in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway?
  14. Internship opportunities in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. Jobs available in Indian Railway and their eligibility criteria? How to prepare for Indian Railway entrance exam after 10th?
  16. Difference between Group A post, Group B post and Gazetted Post?
  17. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for a female candidate who has secured 72% in Intermediate PCM?
  18. Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10th class or 10+2?
3rd March 2018, 10:57 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs opportunities at The Indian Railway Personnel Service (IRPS) and entrance exam for the same?

You have to appear in UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) exam to become IRPS Officer.

***Procedure to apply:
Candidates should apply online only (no other mode is accepted) on the UPSC official website before the closing date mentioned in the notification.
>>Log in to the official website of UPSC.
>>Click on the exam in which you want to apply.
>>Fill the form and upload scanned copies of necessary documents.
>>Pay the required fees and submit the form.
>>Take a print out of the application number for further reference.

***Syllabus:
Usually the optional subject syllabus is same as Graduation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?