27th June 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Is KIIT(Bhubaneshwar) good for automobile engineering?

is kiit (bhubaneshawar ) is good for automobile engineering???

Related Questions:
  1. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  2. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  3. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  4. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  5. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  6. Can I join MIT in Automobile Engineering? Are placements good in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  8. What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering?
  9. How much salary will I get after completing Automobile Engineering from IITs, NIT and other good colleges like BIT, SRM?
  10. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do after completing B.Tech Automobile Engineering to get a good job?
  12. How to become a good automobile engineer?
  13. What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  14. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  15. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  16. Which are the field related to Automobile except Automobile Engineering?
  17. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  18. How to be an automobile engineer?
7th November 2013, 09:49 AM
chennu234

Default Re: Is KIIT(Bhubaneshwar) good for automobile engineering?

Yes...KIIT University is good for automobile engineering. because "KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status in India and then the university status in 2004 and is recognised by Limca Book of Records.[1] The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing."
10th May 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is KIIT(Bhubaneshwar) good for automobile engineering?

I am satyajit chowdhury...my rank sc-1600 in 2015 batch...you plz kindly inform that can I get admission for automobile engineering department?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?